Homeschool Pulse Cargo Pant - Men's
Serious protection with a little steeze to please.
The stylie Homeschool Men's Pulse Cargo Pant may look like a pretty face, but that's happenstance; this pant is full of hardcore protection to fend off weather and breathes like a dream for cool, dry comfort. The 2.5-layer Continuum shell fabric resists water, so this breathable cargo pant ensures comfort from first chair to last. High-tech Xcelerator mesh lining moves moisture away from skin for swamp-free comfort on those damp days or when you're working up a serious sweat. And inner thigh zips let you dump excess heat.
- Continuum 2.5L laminate shell
- Homeschool Native print mesh lining
- Cocona Xcelerator print lining
- Homeschool Engineered regular fit
- Adjustable inner waistband
- Inseam zip venting
- Boot gaiters with lace clip
- Reinforced back hem
- Cargo pass and two handwarmer pockets
|Material||Continuum (2.5-layer), DWR coating; [lining] mesh print, Cocona Xcelerator print||Fabric Waterproof Rating||15,000 mm|
|Fabric Breathability Rating||30,000 g/mē||Fit||Homeschool Engineered (regular)|
|Venting||inseam zips||Gaiters||yes, lace clip|
|Seams||fully taped||Pockets||2 handwarmer|
|Recommended Use||snowboarding||Manufacturer Warranty||limited lifetime|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- In general -- sizes fit a range of 1" up / 1" down. One should select their size from the largest/longest part of their body and go from there.