Patagonia R1 Fleece Jacket - Men's
Play hard in the R1 Fleece Jacket.
Ask any climber, mountaineer, or backcountry skier and you'll quickly discover that Patagonia fleeces hold iconic distinction in the outdoor community—and the Men's R1 Fleece Jacket only adds to the fuel to the fire. With warm, highly breathable Regulator fleece material, the R1 is a go-to jacket for the full spectrum of mountain endeavors. This jacket breathes when you sweat during a hard climb, it stretches when you're ladder-hooking your way up a steep slope in deep powder, and it compresses easily when you're pack up for a peak-bagging mission on foot. Inside and out, the R1 exudes a sort of versatility that few midlayer jackets can match.
- Regulator grid fleece uses warm, breathable, and highly flexible Power Dry material inside and out
- R2 grid fleece interior insulates against the cold and it has a soft, smooth finish that easily slides over your base layer
- Both the internal and external fleece materials are breathable for comfort and highly compressible so this jacket is easy to pack
- Fleece material is Bluesign-approved so you know it came from a supply chain audited to reduce consumption and environmental impact
|Material||[body] Polartec Power Dry (93% polyester/7% spandex); [inner collar, underarms, cuffs] Polartec Power Dry (92% polyester, 8% spandex)||Front||full-zip|
|Thumbholes||yes||Claimed Weight||12.6 oz|
|Recommended Use||climbing, skiing, hiking, camping, layering||Manufacturer Warranty||lifetime|
|Chest||34 - 35in
(86 - 89cm)
|36 - 38in
(91.5 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 41in
(99 - 104cm)
|42 - 44in
(107 - 112cm)
|45 - 47in
(114 - 119cm)
|48 - 50in
(122 - 127cm)
|Neck||14 - 14.5in
(35.5 - 37cm)
|15 - 15.5in
(38 - 39cm)
|15.5 - 16in
(39 - 40.5cm)
|16.5 - 17in
(42 - 43cm)
|17 - 17.5in
(43 - 44.5cm)
|17.5 - 18in
(44.5 - 45.75cm)
|29 - 30in
(73.5 - 76cm)
|31 - 33in
(79 - 84cm)
|34 - 36in
(86 - 91.5cm)
|40 - 42in
(101.5 - 107cm)
|4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||14 - 16|
|Formfitting: Conforms to the body's contours.|
|Slim Fit: Closer fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.|
|Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers. Men's regular fit pants have a slimmer fit through the thigh, lower leg, and cuff.|
|Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body. Men's relaxed fit pants have a bit of extra room through the hip, thigh, lower leg, and cuff.|
- How to Measure:
- Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Inseam varies depending on style; when lengths are offered "regular" is 32in (81cm) and "long" is 34in (86cm) unless otherwise noted. Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.