Black Diamond Sharp End Shell Jacket - Men's
There's no room for distraction when you're swinging axes 100 feet off the deck, so Black Diamond made sure to design the Sharp End Men's Shell Jacket to keep you dry, comfortable, and focused when you need to be. The Gore-Tex Pro 3L waterproof and breathable membrane, Gore-Tex' best, keeps you dry no matter how burly the weather, while the DWR-treated 40D nylon shell stands up to sharp ice and rocks, ski edges, and misplaced ice tools. When you're working up a sweat on the skin track, you can pop open the underarm vents, or flip up the helmet-compatible hood to keep your noggin warm when a storm rolls in.
Black Diamond knows that the details can make the difference, so it built the Sharp End with features like the integrated Cohaesive cord-lock system, which is incredibly durable easy to use, even with gloves on. The expandable chest pockets are compatible with packs and harnesses, and even the hem drawcord is concealed so it doesn't get in your way when you're climbing, skiing, or roping up on your way to the summit.
- Gore-Tex Pro 3L waterproof and breathable membrane
- 40D nylon fabric with a DWR treatment
- Zippered underarm vents
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Integrated Cohaesive cord-lock technology
- Harness-compatible chest pockets
- Zippered hand pockets and internal media pocket
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and a concealed hem drawcord
|Material||[membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-Layer); [shell] 40D nylon, DWR coating||Seams||fully taped|
|Hood||yes, helmet-compatible, , adjustable||Pockets||[external] 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand; [internal] 1 media, 1 drop-in|
|Venting||underarm vents||Claimed Weight||1 lb|
|Recommended Use||ski touring, ski mountaineering, alpine & expedition, climbing||Manufacturer Warranty||lifetime|
|Chest||36 - 38.5in
(91.4 - 97.8cm)
|39 - 41.5in
(99.1 - 105.4cm)
|42 - 44.5in
(106.7 - 113.0cm)
|45 - 47.5in
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
|Waist||29 - 31.5in
(73.7 - 80.0cm)
|32 - 34.5in
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
|35 - 37.5in
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
|38 - 40.5in
(96.5 - 102.9cm)
|Hip||34 - 36.5in
(86.4 - 92.7cm)
|37 - 39.5in
(94.0 - 100.3cm)
|40 - 42.5in
(101.6 - 108.0cm)
|43 - 45.5in
(109.2 - 115.6cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.