Homeschool Standard Pant - Men's
Party in the front, business in the back.
Oregon-based Homeschool builds its outerwear to withstand the cold and wet conditions common to the Northwest. Like a mullet in reverse, the Standard Pants are a party in the front and business in the back. Behind their fun-loving exterior lies the Continuum 2-layer shell with fully taped seams to protect from moisture. Breathable enough to keep you comfortable on the bootpack, and waterproof enough to protect on the deepest powder days, the Standard Pants will please the resort-crushing rider looking for a highly functional pair of pants that still look good. Internal boot gaiters provide a snow-tight connection between your pants and boots, while zippered thigh vents keep the air coursing through on warm spring days.
- Continuum 2L (10K/10K)
- Fully taped seams
- Regular fit
- 2 zippered thigh vents
- Internal boot gaiters
- Jacket to pant interface system
- Adjustable waistband
- 2 zippered hand pockets
|Material||[laminate/membrane] Continuum (2-layer)||Waterproof Rating||10,000 mm|
|Breathability Rating||10,000 g/m²||Seams||fully taped|
|Fit||regular||Pockets||2 zippered hand|
|Venting||2 zippered thigh||Waist||adjustable|
|Manufacturer Warranty||limited lifetime|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- In general -- sizes fit a range of 1" up / 1" down. One should select their size from the largest/longest part of their body and go from there.