Patagonia Nano Puff Insulated Jacket - Men's
Because otherwise, getting out of your sleeping bag on chilly mornings sucks.
Who likes getting out of sleeping bags in the morning when it's cold out? Nobody, unless you have the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Insulated Jacket to ease the chill. With the recycled polyester exterior and PrimaLoft One insulation, your top half will feel like you never left your sleeping bag. Wear this Nano as your top layer on chilly backpacking mornings, and layer it under your ski shell for mid-winter storms. When it gets too warm, you can pack it down into its chest pocket and clip it to your pack or harness until you need to get hot and cozy again.
- Ultralight recycled polyester has a DWR finish to repel water, and wind glides over its slick coating so you stay warm in cold conditions
- Insulated with PrimaLoft One for warmth (even if the insulation gets damp) and compressibility
- Jacket stuffs into its chest pocket, and pocket has a loop to hook to your carabiner
- Dual-adjusted drawcord hem keeps cold out and heat in
- Two hand-warming pockets and one chest pocket store small items
|Material||[shell and lining] 22D recycled polyester, DWR finish||Insulation||PrimaLoft One (60g)|
|Pockets||2 hand, chest||Claimed Weight||11.8 oz|
|Recommended Use||camping, winterwear, skiing, snowboarding, climbing, alpine||Manufacturer Warranty||lifetime|
|Chest||34 - 35in
(86 - 89cm)
|36 - 38in
(91.5 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 41in
(99 - 104cm)
|42 - 44in
(107 - 112cm)
|45 - 47in
(114 - 119cm)
|48 - 50in
(122 - 127cm)
|Neck||14 - 14.5in
(35.5 - 37cm)
|15 - 15.5in
(38 - 39cm)
|15.5 - 16in
(39 - 40.5cm)
|16.5 - 17in
(42 - 43cm)
|17 - 17.5in
(43 - 44.5cm)
|17.5 - 18in
(44.5 - 45.75cm)
|29 - 30in
(73.5 - 76cm)
|31 - 33in
(79 - 84cm)
|34 - 36in
(86 - 91.5cm)
|40 - 42in
(101.5 - 107cm)
|4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||14 - 16|
|Formfitting: Conforms to the body's contours.|
|Slim Fit: Closer fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.|
|Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers. Men's regular fit pants have a slimmer fit through the thigh, lower leg, and cuff.|
|Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body. Men's relaxed fit pants have a bit of extra room through the hip, thigh, lower leg, and cuff.|
- How to Measure:
- Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Inseam varies depending on style; when lengths are offered "regular" is 32in (81cm) and "long" is 34in (86cm) unless otherwise noted. Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.