Enjoy a gorgeous bluebird day on the slopes or around town when you wear the Roxy Women's Step It Up Softshell Jacket. Equipped with WindStopper three-layer fabric, the Step It Up stops the wind in its tracks when you whisk down the mountain, ice skate with friends, or endure swirls of snow. Its brushed fleece bonded lining feels smooth against your skin and offers easy layering underneath while the Step It Up's long, slim fit provides a flattering mountain-style look.
- WindStopper 3-layer fabric and YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Cotton and polyester fabric blend
- Brushed fleece bonded lining
- Long, slim fit
- Mesh-lined underarm vents
- Fixed PU taffeta powder skirt with Lycra stretch panel
- Two-way adjustable, fixed, drop-down hood
- Jersey-knit thumb gaiters
- Ribbed collar
- Two zippered hand pocket, one zippered chest pocket, and one zippered sleeve pass pocket
|Material||[membrane/laminate] WindStopper (3-layer); [face fabric ] 73% cotton, 27% polyester; [powder skirt] polyurethane taffeta, Lycra||Windproof Rating||0 cfm|
|Fit||long slim||Hood||yes, fixed|
|Venting||mesh-lined underarm vents||Powder Skirt||yes, adjustable|
|Pockets||2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve pass||Thumbholes||yes|
|Recommended Use||snowboarding||Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Bust||32 - 33in
(81 - 84cm)
|33.5 - 34.5in
(85 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 38.5in
(94 - 98cm)
|39 - 41in
(99 - 104cm)
|25 - 26in
(64 - 66cm)
|26.5 - 27.5in
(67 - 70cm)
|28.5 - 29.5in
(72 - 75cm)
|30.5 - 32.5in
(77 - 83cm)
|Hip||33.5 - 34.5in
(85 - 88cm)
|35 - 36in
(89 - 91cm)
|36.5 - 37.5in
(93 - 95cm)
|38 - 39.5in
(97 - 100cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.