Stoic Down Parka - Women's
Light, lofty, layered.
The Stoic Women's Down Parka is the only layer you need for winter's bone-chilling temperatures. Light and lofty down insulation warms you up without weighing you down, and there's synthetic insulation inside the hood to stay warm when wet. Two full-zip fronts give the Down Parka a layered look, and the removable faux fur trim gives an après style. There are wrist gaiters to keep cold out of the sleeves, and multiple pockets inside and out for sufficient storage.
- Down insulated body and sleeves
- Synthetic insulated hood
- Removable faux fur trim
- Wrist gaiters
- Handwarmer, chest, and zippered pockets
|Material||100% polyester||Insulation||[body, sleeves] down fill; [hood] polyfil|
|Hood||yes, removable faux fur trim||Pockets||2 handwarmer, 2 front zip, 2 chest|
|Recommended Use||casual||Manufacturer Warranty||lifetime|
|Outerwear Tops and Bottoms, Technical Tops, Baselayers|
|Inseam (full length)||30in
|Inseam (3/4 length)||16in
- Garment Sizing:
- Stoic gear refers to the size of the person for measurements, so take your own measurements to determine what size you should buy.
- Sizing Notes:
- The Women's cotton tees run small especially for larger busts. We suggest ordering a size up.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.