FlyLow Gear Billie Coat - Women's
From the resort to the backcountry.
The FlyLow Gear Women's Billie Coat is burly for the backcountry and stylish for the resort. A fully taped, 3-layer Intuitive shell provides reliable waterproofing, while also remaining breathable. YKK waterproof zippers enhance the Billie's waterproofing in ways that most ski jackets don't. Zippered vents at the underarms maximize airflow when you're touring, and the hood slides over your helmet with ease.
- 3-layer Intuitive waterproof shell
- Zippered underarm vents
- Removable powder skirt
- Helmet-compatible hood
- No Bulk cuffs
- Seven pockets
|Material||Intuitive (3-layer), nylon dobby||Waterproof Rating||20,000 mm|
|Breathability Rating||20,000 g/m²||Seams||fully taped|
|Hood||yes, helmet-compatible||Pockets||2 zippered side, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve|
|Venting||underarm zips||Powder Skirt||yes, removable|
|Claimed Weight||1 lb 5 oz||Recommended Use||skiing/snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty||limited lifetime|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.