Stoic Merino Comp Trail Crew Sock - 3-Pack
Replace your collection of worn, cotton blister-makers with the three-pack of Stoic Merino Comp Trail Crew Socks and take care of your feet during your next backpacking trip.
- Lightweight fabric with merino wool allows ample breathability, moisture-wicking, and quick-drying performance that resists odor for long hikes and treks
- Light cushioning on the sole aids your steps when backpacking on rocky trails
- Spandex provides the flex and arch-hugging structure to match your foot's natural shape and to prevent movement and blistering
- Ankle-height crew style suits taller backpacking boots
- Three-pack includes three pairs of socks
|Material||40% merino wool, 38% acrylic, 20% nylon , 2% spandex||Insulation||lightweight|
|Height||crew||Recommended Use||hiking, backpacking, trekking|
Great Socks August 11, 2012
For context, my previous socks were the SmartWool light hiking socks. These fit much better, are cooler (temp wise), and delete the fabric above the boot that I always tough was worthless. 72 hours in these socks, and they looked and felt like they did when I first put them on.
Comfortable Hiking Sock August 9, 2012
This sock is super comfortable and does great while out hiking! It wicks the sweat away from your feet, adds cushion to your step, and helps prevent blisters. They look great too! Way to go Stoic! :)
So comfy. July 24, 2012
And you can feel it right when you put them on. I haven't had mine for too long, but according to my friends who bought theirs years ago, the socks hold up for a long, long time. I'm looking forward to that.
Excellent July 9, 2012
Comfortable and well built. Have held up very well through numerous washings. Perfect!
Love them June 2, 2012
These socks are great. They wick moisture away, have a great padded feel and fit great. I'm a size 10 and went with L/XL. I could have maybe gone down a size, but overall I am pleased with the fit.
Nailed it! May 15, 2012
Love these socks. Perfect fit with the l/xl's and size 11 feet. Nice thickness. Have held up well through first 5 or 6 washings.