Hoka One One Tor Summit Mid WP Hiking Boot - Men's
Make it to the top.
The Hoka One One cushioning that's been available to runners for six years, is now available to hikers in the Men's Tor Summit Mid WP Hiking Boot. As you make your way to the top, the durable nubuck and suede leather upper withstands constant wear-and-tear, while the waterproof Event membrane with full-bootie construction allows you to splash through trickling streams and endure passing rainstorms in dry comfort. The late stage meta-rocker geometry provides a smooth ride as the technical midfoot geometry increases underfoot stability, while trekking uneven terrain. The impact-absorbing blend of EVA and RMAT materials in the midsole delivers long-lasting cushioning and support from start to finish. When conquering mountains, traction is key, which is why Hoka One One equipped these bad larry's with a Vibram MegaGrip rubber outsole with 5mm lugs to grip rocks, roots, and logs along the way.
- Nubuck and suede leather upper
- Waterproof Event membrane
- EVA and RMAT midsole
- Late stage meta-rocker geometry
- Technical midfoot geometry
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber outsole with 5mm lugs
|Upper Material||nubuck, suede leather||Waterproofing||Event|
|Sole||Vibram MegaGrip rubber, 5mm traction lugs||Claimed Weight||13.5 oz|
|Recommended Use||hiking & camping, backpacking||Manufacturer Warranty||45 days|
Hoka One One Footwear
|MM||US Men's||US Women's||EU||UK|
- How to Measure:
- First, measure your foot in millimeters. Then find the corresponding size on the chart. If your size in millimeters matches exactly on the grid, order one size above
- Example: If your foot is 262mm, the grid shows it matches up to a US Men's size 8.5 so you should get a US Men's size 9.