Homeschool Cryptic Jacket - Men's
Weather protection with built-in flavor.
Keep water out and your style level up with the Men's Cryptic Jacket from Homeschool. With fully taped seams and a Continuum membrane, this jacket fights off moisture like it was made for it, because that's exactly what it was made for. Underarm zip vents let you dump excess heat when you're throwing down park lap after park lap, and the powder skirt and jacket-to-pant interface keep you protected on storm days. A variety of pockets let you bring anything you need to make your day on the mountain that much more fun.
- Continuum 2-layer laminate
- Herringbone outer fabric
- Fully taped seams
- Regular fit
- Underarm zip vents
- Powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant interface
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal media pocket
|Material||[laminate] Continuum 2-layer; [face fabric] herringbone||Waterproof Rating||10,000 mm|
|Breathability Rating||10,000 g/m²||Seams||fully taped|
|Hood||yes||Pockets||2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 internal goggle, 1 internal media|
|Venting||underarm zip vents||Powder Skirt||yes|
|Recommended Use||skiing & snowboarding||Manufacturer Warranty||limited lifetime|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- In general -- sizes fit a range of 1" up / 1" down. One should select their size from the largest/longest part of their body and go from there.