Patagonia Hybrid Fleece Jacket - Men's
Every turn's precious.
Ever had a day when you have to miss a few laps of perfect powder because it's just too damn cold? No more. The Patagonia Men's Hybrid Fleece jacket is designed to layer up under your ski shell to keep you toasty in the teeth of the storm, with a slightly longer cut and a packable, low-profile design that'll travel with you to the snowiest corners of the globe. In addition to having raglan sleeves, the Hybrid boasts a body made of warm Polartec Thermal Pro fleece while the panels are built from stretchy Polartec Power Stretch, giving you the freedom to spin, slash, and carve designs all over your powdery canvas.
- Polartec Thermal Pro recycled fleece
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels
- Slightly longer hip-length cut
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered chest pocket
- Brushed collar lining
- Raglan sleeves
|Material||[body] Polartec Thermal Pro fleece (100% recycled); [panels] Polartec Power Stretch fleece||Fleece Weight||[body] 8.7 oz; [panels] 5.9 oz|
|Pockets||2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest||Claimed Weight||14.5 oz|
|Recommended Use||skiing, snowboarding||Manufacturer Warranty||lifetime|
|Chest||34 - 35in
(86 - 89cm)
|36 - 38in
(91.5 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 41in
(99 - 104cm)
|42 - 44in
(107 - 112cm)
|45 - 47in
(114 - 119cm)
|48 - 50in
(122 - 127cm)
|Neck||14 - 14.5in
(35.5 - 37cm)
|15 - 15.5in
(38 - 39cm)
|15.5 - 16in
(39 - 40.5cm)
|16.5 - 17in
(42 - 43cm)
|17 - 17.5in
(43 - 44.5cm)
|17.5 - 18in
(44.5 - 45.75cm)
|29 - 30in
(73.5 - 76cm)
|31 - 33in
(79 - 84cm)
|34 - 36in
(86 - 91.5cm)
|40 - 42in
(101.5 - 107cm)
|4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||14 - 16|
|Formfitting: Conforms to the body's contours.|
|Slim Fit: Closer fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.|
|Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers. Men's regular fit pants have a slimmer fit through the thigh, lower leg, and cuff.|
|Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body. Men's relaxed fit pants have a bit of extra room through the hip, thigh, lower leg, and cuff.|
- How to Measure:
- Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Inseam varies depending on style; when lengths are offered "regular" is 32in (81cm) and "long" is 34in (86cm) unless otherwise noted. Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.