Homeschool Foundry Pant - Men's
Built to thrash.
Like a piece of stainless steel, the Homeschool Men's Foundry Pants are built to last. Designed to look good without skimping on performance, Homeschool incorporated the Continuum 2-layer shell with fully taped seams to seal out moisture while you're cutting fresh lines through stacked pillow lines. Internal boot gaiters provide a snow-tight connection between your pants and boots, while a pass-dedicated cargo pocket keeps your pass secure while you ride, and easily accessible for scanning so you won't have to waste any time before you're back on the lift.
- Continuum 2L (10K/10K)
- Fully taped seams
- Regular fit
- 2 zippered thigh vents
- Internal boot gaiters
- Adjustable waistband
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh, 1 pass cargo pockets
|Material||[laminate/membrane] Continuum (2-layer); [shell] herringbone||Waterproof Rating||10,000 mm|
|Breathability Rating||10,000 g/m²||Seams||fully taped|
|Fit||regular||Pockets||2 hand, 1 zippered thigh, 1 cargo pass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||limited lifetime|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- In general -- sizes fit a range of 1" up / 1" down. One should select their size from the largest/longest part of their body and go from there.