FlyLow Gear Tamara Micropuff Hooded Jacket - Women's
Street style, low-bulk warmth.
FlyLow Women's Tamara Micropuff Hooded Jacket blends the best of
street-savvy style and functional warmth for the slopes. Its eye-catching colors and shiny-soft shell make this a favorite piece for après-ski fun and casual wear, without detracting from its ability to layer under your favorite waterproof/breathable jacket on the mountain.
The Tamara Micropuff features 60g PrimaLoft Gold synthetic insulation for exceptional warmth within a lightweight, low-bulk design. Because it uses synthetic insulation, the Tamara Micropuff retains its heat-trapping loft even in wet conditions. Its ultra-lightweight Intuitive S/G Lite shell beads off passing snow showers, thanks to its high-performance DWR treatment. Other functional features include 6-inch underarm vents for optimal temperature regulation, as well as a helmet-compatible hood.
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold insulation
- Baffled stitch-through construction
- Intuitive S/G Lite (20D nylon ripstop) shell
- High-performance DWR treatment
- 6-inch underarm vent zips
- Helmet-compatible hood
|Material||[shell] Intuitive S/G Lite (20D nylon ripstop), High-performance DWR||Insulation||60g PrimaLoft Gold|
|Hood||yes, helmet-compatible||Pockets||2 hand|
|Venting||underarm (6in)||Baffle Construction||baffled stitch-through|
|Claimed Weight||11.3 oz||Recommended Use||skiing, snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty||limited lifetime|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.