Homeschool Ghost Shell - Men's
So breathable you'll never want to unzip.
The Men's Ghost Shell from Homeschool boasts a waterproof breathable (very breathable) membrane that will keep you dry on even the most grueling of backcountry tours. Very breathable because the Cocona Xcelerator Tech interior fabric that Homeschool uses is so efficient at wicking moisture away from your body and allowing it out that it simply couldn't be properly explained with just "breathable." Underarm zip vents allow you to shed even more heat when you're headed uphill and, should the day trend in the other direction, a powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface and deployable wrist gaiters can be used to seal you off from everything.
- Continuum Shell 2.5-layer membrane (15K/30K)
- Fully taped seams
- Cocona Xcelerator Tech interior fabric
- Slim fit
- Underarm zip vents
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface
- Deployable powder gaiters
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Internal media pocket
|Material||[membrane] Continuum Shell 2.5-layer; [lining] Cocona Xcelerator Tech||Waterproof Rating||15,000 mm|
|Breathability Rating||30,000 g/m²||Seams||fully taped|
|Pockets||2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 internal media||Venting||underarm zip vents|
|Powder Skirt||yes, jacket-to-pant interface||Recommended Use||skiing & snowboarding, backcountry skiing|
|Manufacturer Warranty||limited lifetime|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- In general -- sizes fit a range of 1" up / 1" down. One should select their size from the largest/longest part of their body and go from there.